Zenfeed is a web-based RSS reader and aggregator. Its main "feature" is not to indicate the number of unread items : that's why it's zen.
On the right, you can see the main view : a clean list of feeds, indicating the title of the last entry for each of them.
If one feed is very prolific, it will not pollute this view with all his items.
List of feeds, index view.
- Simple, tiny (~1K SLOC), and fast (cache)
- Clean and light UI
- Easy installation :
pip install zenfeed
- Easy launch :
- Administration zone is accessible at the
/admin/relative URL (default password :
Single feed view.
- Entry view is adapted for reading.
- w,a,s,d keys for navigation (JS needed)
- Each feed is separately configurable (fetching interval, pagination…)
- Responsive design
- Available in english, french, spanish.